Madisyn

s

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Stuff :)



So some of this stuff was bought from your Grandma ,Mimi,Great grandma and grandpa (church) your great Aunt,and your great Grandma Richardson and Pat.
Don't worry you have other stuff also but this stuff was so cute and easier for me to take a picture :)






So Tuesday morning I was sleeping and I had my hand on my belly and I THINK I felt you from the outside move. I am 22 weeks right now. I do not know if it was a dream or if I really did. You are still pretty low in my tummy. I had a slice of pizza the other day and it just didn't seem right so I cut up to green apples to eat and that seem like you where much happier with that.I really can't wait to meet you baby girl.I just keep thinking of different ways you will look like. I am just so excited!!!I love feeling you move.You love to sit on my bladder...thanks.. lol Your daddy is super excited to hold you. He is already throwing A LOT of stuff out JUST for YOU:) you sure will be daddy's little girl,but please dont forget about mommy I mean I did ONLY carry you all these months :)

No comments: