Madisyn

s

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Fatso




To day was the day that our tormtorm left us. I am so heartbroken that your gone.I know that you are in a better place . It will be hard when I go over and visit and your fatso self isnt there to say hi. I know that it was coming I just kept hoping that it will turn out different . Even when they took you to the hospital I was still hoping that you will come back and there was a chance. It sounds selfish of me,me still wanting you here while your suffering. I know now that you are in a better place pain free and bringing smiles to the Friends/family members that we once lost here. It kinda odd that you will pass away in a weather like this. This was your favorite type of weather you would lay out in the rain and enjoy ever drop of rain.I Love you and I will miss you my fatso

No comments: