Madisyn

s

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Your Kicks

Today,This morning your dad FINALLY felt you kick!!!He was so happy I thought he was going to sing all day lol . I notice that we will be able to feel them March 12,2012 at 12:42. The thing was you dad was at his friends Djs BIG show. I had had my hand on my belly and felt you.I was so excited and couldn't wait for him to feel . Well since that day its been hard having him catch you kicking. You do it early morning or late at night . Every time you did kick and I was able to put his hands on my tummy yes you would kick but it wasn't strong enough. When it was your dad was a sleep or in the shower haha.FINALLY today he felt the little kicks :) it was just strong enough for him to feel you twice. I hope you can feel you move again soon so please let him feel you kick or punch or whatever your doing . I love you baby girl . P.s I think your daddy and I are getting closer to your name its just the initials that's giving us or me a problem lol . I love you

No comments: