Madisyn

s

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hook'em Horns




Ok so I had saw this outfit at Kohls (where I work Now) and thought Baby NEEDS to have this! :) It goes either way boy or girl.The only thing I had to do was convince your dad.Which to my surprise when it comes to you its not like pulling teeth as it feels like that when it comes to your mom . And it has to do with sports. SideNote: once you get older and you want something from him or you did something bad give or do something that has to deal with sports you will be on his best side just fyi :) haha Well I showed him and he was so happy and liked it so much that he bought it then and there. He was pretty happy to buy you your FIRST outfit from us .

You do have another piece of clothing that pat ( we need to figure out what you can call her besides pat.) had gotten you I need to post a picture of it so we can remember and see it :) its a cute yellow duck one piece with a cover footie . Your going to be so CUTE!!!!

No comments: