Madisyn

s

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Im Not lovin it


So yay Today I am 14 Weeks and I must say I am pretty happy . This only means I am closer and closer to finding out the sex of my baby piggy.

Ok so I bet you are trying to figure out why I have this sign of McDonalds . Well the past two night I have been dreaming about this place. I really don't like it right now nor do I care to have any. For some reason I keep having this dream where I place my order in and they mess it up.It always comes out wrong and they give me extra,that i really don't need. I have no idea why I keep dreaming it but I do. I think the baby wants some .The baby is going to have to just wait cause that is one thing I really do not want . ha ha . But all in all I am getting some energy back I still feel sick here and there and smells still get to me.I have a doctors appointment Friday the 6th,maybe I can ask for something for my stomach.I know its to early to feel anything but I swear I can feel something when I lay down at night and focus on my lower half.Who knows.

No comments: