Madisyn

s

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Oh no ! Car crash




So Drew ,Dj and Me decided to go to the mall yesterday. Drew was driving . Well Drew was in the left turn only lane the guy next to us had the option to go straight or left. Well for some reason Drew thought he was able to go straight and as he was going straight the guy was turning left. Needless to say we got hit. The guy was in a big white truck and only had a little dint. He hit my side the glass from the window broke all down on me. Thank god we where all ok. I was just a little shaken up. So after the exchange of the insurance and talking to Usaa my mom took me to the Dr. to make sure the baby was ok.

So I had gotten to the Dr office waited to be seen . Finally after about 20 minutes I was seen. Dr.Thompson did an ultasound,I was to excited to see how big the baby has gotten. I had asked Dr.Thompson if he could take a picture of the baby but I guess the one he had didn't do that. He did say I could take a picture with my phone so instead I told my mom to record it. When my mom started to record the baby turned its back .

As you can see the babies head is on the right side and you can see him/her turn around so you can see its spine . The baby piggy is pretty stubborn just like me...YIKES!!! I don't think that's a good thing lol I am so happy I got to see it anyways :) getting so big.

Oh I had asked the Dr if i could have cooked sushi and he said yes not a lot only a certain amount and as long as its cooked .That REALLY made my day :)))

No comments: