Madisyn

s

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy 3Year Wedding Anniversary !!




alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5690699733948185698" />
Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow. ~Author Unknown



Three years ago today I married the man of my dreams.I fall in love with him more and more every day as I learn more about him ,as I start to understand him more. He does all he can for me to make sure I have a smile on my face. Even though we have our downs he does his best to fix it. I may not be the easiest person to deal with but he loves me any ways. To this day when I hear old/new songs I think about him .To this day I can sit here by myself with a smile on my face just thinking about the silly things we had done. To this day I still get the butterflies when he touches me or tells me he loves me. To this day all I want to be is around him do things together. To this day I love him more than I ever did. He has been the one who taught me what TRUE love means.It have been rough the past few years but I see it getting better and better. I love you so much babe and I am so lucky and blessed to have u as my husband for you to love and accept me flaws and all. I still get overwhelmed and joyful like I did when we first started dating just now they are a lot stronger. As the years pass us by I just pray that we get stronger in our love for each other and more grounded. I may not show it but I am truly happy your mine and I will always will find you so attractive no matter how old you get :) I love you babe and happy 3 year anniversary

No comments: