Madisyn

s

Friday, December 2, 2011

Finding our surprise



So my husband and I are expecting our Fist baby :).My aunt said that it would be a good thing to start blogging everything so I can remember and the baby can go back and read it . My aunt is usually right about things ha ha. So here we go Drew and I found out on the 6Th of November. Lets see if I can remember what we were doing that day . We went to the rampage hockey game with Drew's mom Paulette and two brothers Jory and Braden. Also Drew had a soccer game that morning. My mom had a funeral to go to a co-worker had passed away in her sleep. Well Drew and I had gotten a test Just in case we had gotten the cheapest kind and some stomach medicine Cause my stomach was hurting so much . I had gone home and taken the test and yup it had a positive sign on it But Drew really didn't believe it .So we went to go to Drew's parents house to leave to the rampage. The whole time i was there i felt so sick but was having so much fun with is family i did my best to ignore it.Drew and Jory were on that jumbo screen so many times it was really cool. I had seen some players get into fight its pretty cool how they just let them fight. After the game was over drew and i left to h-e-b to pick up another test and some peperoni for some reason i really wanted that. we got home i took the test while drew took lily (our pug) out to go potty. He came back in and he went to the restroom and i left it on the counter and he said "oh SHOOt" (another choice of words that i wont put) but i was freaking out and I had to talk to someone and I text my aunt hoping she was still up (even though she had her surgery the next day) asked if she was up and if she was going to be up much longer and if we could go and see/talk to her. I got luck and she was. we went over and talked and her and my uncle calmed me down i felt better but drew on the other hand was pretty worried. We went home and drew got on his xbox and i looked at a baby book that i have and went to sleep.So the next day i made a dr.appt (thanks to my aunt and uncle. The nurse told Drew to come in on the 8th for a check up at 1:45.

No comments: