Madisyn

s

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hearing baby"s heart beat at home


So we have this thing called the Baby Sound.I am only 10 weeks pregnant,and it says its best to use at the 3rd trimester.I played around with it to see if it works and sure enough it does :). Well,,,,not all the time but when we are lucky we can catch the best little sound ever. My husband uses it the most . He before we go to sleep ask if he can try and find the baby"s heart beat and does the same thing when he first wakes up. Well tonight was a special treat . I went to the room to see if i can hear it and sure enough I did.I called my husband who was playing MW3,that sure put a BIG smile to his face. He even tries to listen for it while I am sleeping. I think that's the sweetest thing.He really loves this little one already before even seeing it. Hes going to be a great father .:)

No comments: