Madisyn

s

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Best sound Ever



Dec 1st we had another Dr appointment at 11:15am we went all the way to stone oak and I was so happy,it was with MY Dr. Dr.Skop she is very informative and help full. Well like always Me , Drew and Desirae were waiting there for a while. Finally they called my name ,and Drew and I went back,.. there of course waited some more. Dr.skop finally came in and I had a list of questions for her since I didn't get them answered or told my first visit. So in the middle of asking her questions she started to look for the heart beat.I thought I had heard it but she said that it was just mine she moved around and guess what she found the babies heart beat.It was so strong and wonderful I wanted to cry right there but I wanted to get all the questions out of the way before i forgot . I asked her for the due date she left and that's when I started to cry Drew's eyes where teary eyed it has to be the most amazing sound ever. This is when it really hit us that the baby was alive and well . This is something that I'm holding in me . And all the throwing up all the feet aches all the back pain all the trips to the bath room seem so worth it now.
I was so emotional and so full of joy I have ever been in my life. She had came back and told drew and I ,I was due July 3rd. Drew is so much happier . It was just so amazing.

No comments: