Madisyn

s

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Matching pajamas



So every year on Christmas eve we get to open up one Christmas gift,and every year its brand new pjs.I think my family started this so when we took pictures opening gift we would look nice. So now that I am starting my own little family I was wanting to keep this tradition but add something new to it. I want to have matching pjs .Yes! That is right, me ,Drew and the baby to wear matching ones for Christmas morning. I know sounds kinda cheesy,but I was thinking it can work to my advantage two ways.For one when I get old and ready to pass I will have something that will make me laugh about how goofy I was. For two when my child becomes a teenager and wants to act out I can find the most ridiculous pjs to make them wear. Yes I know Drew and I would have to wear them also but that would be nothing compared to showing his or her boyfriend/girlfriend in the future :) Ha Ha.I think being a parent in all stages of my child's life is going to be really fun,difficult yet fun.

No comments: