Madisyn

s

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Telling Drew"s grandparents

just for him to help celebrate his birthday.We Jory turned 16 On Nov. 12Th That was the day that Drew's grandparents came down. We wanted to tell them sooner but thought it would be better not to do it over the phone. We celebrated Jory's birthday at Macaroni Grill. Jory always has a BIG crowd. Well we sat by Drew's grandparents and it was so hard not to tell them. We were waiting on Sam and Dee and their Kids and once they walked in,they sat down and Sam goes Congratulations Everyone on the Other side of the table said shh and I tried to play it off by saying "On my two new jobs thank you".The reason why we didn't say anything cause it was Jory's birthday and Ty thought it would be best if we wait so the focus of the celebration wouldn't come off of Jory.Well it was time to go home and we decided to go back to Drew's parents house. We waited a while just hung out and Alysen told me to tell them I told her to ask Ty to see if it was OK since the boys where in their room and all we were doing was watching TV.She came out and said it was OK. So I told drew and we went to the restroom came back and sat by me. I whispered to tell them and he said he was nervous so I decided to say it.I said we went to the doctors and I'm seven weeks pregnant. And they were both in shock his grandma said what? why and how? His grandma said that babies where a lot and and just went on from there . His grandpa congratulated Drew on being a dad. After things blew over ,They had a card for our baby :) our babies 1st card from his/her great grandparents.

No comments: