Madisyn

s

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

what I know part 1

I know the baby cant hear when I had posted about he/she liking music.I know that he/she does .What can I say i'm your mom .You may not have heard the music I am sure you were able to feel the vibrations.Yes your mom played music that loud.I just know you love the music. Another thing that I am learning on your likes and dislikes.Well I know you don't like me sleeping on my right side.You give me such a struggle at bed time.That until I am on my left side and have the pillow curved around from my back between my knees wont settle down.I know from all the stomach aches.I don't care if any one says its to early to tell on anything .I KNOW! It is kinda crazy how I know a lot before you actually start doing things.Any one can try and justify it.But I know you. I also know that you Hate me eating chips or certain juices and some other unhealthy food. You love when I eat fruits.I am not to sure on the veggies yet,but fruits you just LOVE. Which I think is a great thing :). Well so far you are just wonderful. We are so excited to find out what you are. If you are a girl we have your bedding theme pick out .If you are a boy we also have your theme picked out just the thing is we have to be extra creative to put it together cause they do not make it for babies or in a bedroom set. We are just so happy and Love you so much .

No comments: